Sunday, February 1, 2009

March of Dimes

Many of you have received an email about the March of Dimes that I am participating in. I have never done something like this before and I thought it would be something fun for me to do. On May 16 I will be walking (with Tayson) for three miles! I am trying to raise a donation as well to help babies around the world. If you would like to Donate great! If you are unable to then come walk with me it will be fun. There are a lot of ways you can help. You can send out this message to all of your friends or you can get one of these cute widgets (as seen on the right) to help promote this wonderful cause. I love you all thank you so much on supporting me. Please visit this website to see what it is all about. You can also make a donation through this website. http://www.marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=31027247&u=CRILEY8002&bt=2

No comments: